Casino gaming has become even more popular during the so called ‘credit crunch’, because it offers a very affordable leisure option, and wager levels as low as 0.01 to 0.10! However, another reason that casual gamers are entering web casinos, is to try and win themselves a little extra cash – often with the use of ‘casino systems’. The question is – how effective are online casino systems, how do they work and what are the risks and rewards? Check out our quick guide to this popular casino gaming niche.
Casino system mechanics
Although many casino games can be played with strategies and skills that are designed to reduce the ‘house edge’ – casual casino systems are a little different, because they are often designed to try and beat the casino by using progressive staking plans to completely remove the house edge, and lock-in regular winning cycles for gamers.
The fundamental reason that online casino systems can potentially work – is down to statistical chance. Essentially, casino systems are applied to ‘high probability betting scenarios’ – most commonly in roulette. For example, with even money casino bets, there is almost 50% chance of winning; thus, the chance of losing a long string of losing casino bets is very small indeed.
Casino system risks
So – are casino systems too good to be true? Well, in reality casino systems can and do work very well for some gamers. What’s more, casinos systems are statistically very powerful. However, even if a system has a 99.8% probability, that still means it can and will inevitably lose if you get unlucky! Because most gaming strategies use progressive staking plans, a losing betting cycle can potentially lead to significant losses. To succeed with online casino systems, it’s essential to apply several key gambling tips.
- Play casino systems with a small leisure budget, protecting you if they go wrong
- Bank our winnings on a very regular basis
- Use a low credit value – and do not get too greedy after a hot run!
- Use a stop loss limit to minimise your losses during bad sessions
- Remember – casino systems are a high risk: high reward option
- Base your gaming on fun!
There are many casino systems available on the web for free – but before you try each of them out, make sure you test them with free-play or bonus money. Then – once you’re sure it works, play the system out with your normal leisure budget (minimizing risk). Check out the example casino system, specifically playable with roulette.
- Mark down the spin results in terms of low (1-12), middle (13-24) and high (25-37) results, without placing a bet.
- Look for a run of 5 bets where either L, M or H do not win
- Then – bet on the missing area with the staking plan below (stop when you win!)
|Wager number||Wager level|